• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Roger Clemens

reinhard1

Clemens Lawyer just destroyed the Prosecutions key witness who was Clemens friend and trainer who administered the Roids to Roger for nearly a decade.

Personally I'm glad Clemens was tried again for lying to Congress under oaf about his steroid use.

Just because you are acquitted doesn't mean you are innocent. I do understand the crowd that thinks it was a wastes of time but I beg to differ and am glad Clemens had to endure some more embarrassment and Legal fee's.

Sansavere said he will cast a vote for him to get in. He said once he was aquitted, he feels his body of work allows him to be put in the Hall... He siad many other sport's reporters have the same thoughtsI bet he gets in. I myself wouldn't vote him in... but I have a feeling he will eventually be put in...

Good Luck!

Funny because they wont vote for Barry Bonds even though he probably played 80% of his career without "help" and by those number would have been hands down a hall of famer but the steroid cloud will keep him out

Like Pier said, "not guilty" is not the same as "innocent." There is little question that Clemens used PEDs, and I hope he never sees the HOF because of that.

It's sad to me, as The Rocket - along with Nolan Ryan and Greg Maddux - was one of my favorite pitchers growing up. Like Bonds, he would have been a HOFer without the juice...such a pity they didn't have the integrity to stay away from it.

He will get maybe not first time but will get in. This whole thing has been a waste. Baseball will come out with another name or two soon then we will all go through it again. Just either burn the list or release all the names at once don't keep bringing it up every year when it just keeps us thinking of the bad part part of baseball. Have to move on sometime from all this.

Wow is right!

2-3 million $$$ for nothing...

Reguardless of the verdict it was a complete waste of time and money. How did this accomplish anything?

He's still guilty of being a looser in my book...

Remember him throwing Piazza's busted bat at him? His on field antics weren't all that impressive, either. Factor in steroids and amongst other things the fact he was a married man sleeping with a 15 yr old country singer, he is a huge loser. The only thing that guy did I really liked was his role in the movie Kingpin