• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a LETS League partner?

If your looking for a LETS league partner this is the place to post some information. From a previous topic it looks like Mayfly and grfisherman2001 are looking for partners.

If anyone else is looking for a partner for this league post here and hopefully this can help match up a few fisherman to form a team. Be sure to post whether or not you have a boat or not, and if you don't have a boat and want to fish please post here too. Many times we have people who have a boat and are looking for a partner to join them.

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 02-18-2004).]

ChuckN,

Hey thanks, I found all the info I needed. This sounds like a great league. Really want to join just need to find a partner with a boat. If you know any that is looking for a decent angler with multi-fish ability and some alright company, send them my way.
Thanks

FishinFix, I believe Mayfly is looking for a partner, and I think this is his e-mail address, at least it's what I found on here.
[email protected]

Shoot him and e-mail, I think he has a boat and is looking for someone to sign up with him.

Good Luck, let us know if that doesn't work out and maybe someone else knows of someone looking for a partner.

[YouNeedAuthorization],
If your interested in the Metro league, we do have someone looking for a partner... Here is the post with email.

Hello,
My coworker directed me to this league...
I'm new to the area and would love to get involved. However, I don't have a boat!
Does anyone need a fishing partner? Email me and we can talk.

[email protected]

-Alina

More information on Metro League:
http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum40/HTML/000247.html

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 03-01-2004).]

I'm looking for a partner. I'm a good fisherman and I specialize in having a good time. I'm unable to use my boat so i'm looking to hop in with someone. My email is [email protected]

I really would like to get in this year so if anyone needs a partner let me know. My name is Tim.......Thanks!