• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3rd Annual Mille Lacs Fall Frenzy - Oct 9th, 10th, and 11th.

For anyone who could make this, it will be a great time. Paul is always on his game and the fishing should be good.

Heck, Northlander is coming so he can tell us all how and where to catch the big pigs.

Thats funny! I have no clue on Mille Lacs and wont even pretend to know what Im doing there. I do however have a lot of toys to play with. grin

Harvey Lee Im not a big Muskie guy. I cant toss a bait with a baitcaster to save my life. Ill bring a big spinning rod if you want to chase them devils a bit though.

I'm not Paul, but I have a bit of an answer on the bite ......

From what I've heard the shallow trolling bite has not really kicked in yet ....... which is not surprising given what the water temps have been. However, the cold front and strong winds and rains the last few days have dropped the lake temperature a lot and it's to the point now where the bite should start kicking in. I'm really optimistic that the fall trolling bite will be going strong by the time of the Fall Frenzy.

I haven't tried the night bite on Mille Lacs yet this fall but am hoping to get out there one day this weekend. If I do I'll report back.

Well the weather gods wouldnt let us do what we wanted to do. Spent a lot of time watching football. Oh well tahts the way it is some times.

Thanks a lot to Harvey Lee for letting me in the boat and Paul Waldowski for the great cabins and meals. Man Im still full from that HUGE steak dinner Sat night.

Also thanks to Alex and his buddy for putiing our boats in and taking them out with the tractor. Man that made life a lot easier.

See ya next year guys.

Oh and Harvey Lee those Ice House Lights are the Shiznit man! They are just what the doctor ordered. That extra long lead will make it much easier to get the clips on the battery. Im anxious to run the battery pack one when Im just walking out. I cant believe how bright they are. Anyone looking for ice house lights I highly recomend these ones. Look to be much better quality than some other brands I have tried.