• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy Football Draft Sheet

bassNspear

Last year i had a person from here that i cant remember who it was that sent me a draft sheet on a excel file that had the top 100 and then every postion broke down, does anyone have one yet, or the person that sent it to me have it yet.

Thanks for your helpo

Too early and too variable. Set it up based on projections you trust, then multiply the projections to your scoring format. Lots of time before Week 1 BnS...sounds like a good project for you between then and now grin

all i wanna know is if Favre plays for the Vikes, how high should I take em?

If you're in a league with me, I'd take him NUMBER 1 OVERALL... he's gonna throw for 60 tds.... 32 to our team, and 28 to the other. Oh wait, you don't get points for that.

Seriously, any good Fantasy Footballer will hold out until the 6th round or later to nab a QB, unless they're getting like 6 pts per TD pass. You can always find a rose in the thorns after the draft. Kurt Warner went late last year. Drew Brees didn't get drafted in many leagues his first year with NO, there's always a decent QB around even after the draft, you just have to keep your eyes open.

Someone like Hasselbeck with his new weapon may have a better than avg year, and be around in the 8th round. Grab a top RB and stay calm.

Hell, even a stiff like Kyle orton, may flourish in a new environment.

Carson Palmer will have a much better year this year, and can be had late.

Matt Cassel may do well.

Jacksonville lost their entire offensive line last year, Gerrard will have a better year this year.

Matt Schaub will continue to improve.

Aaron Rogers only has one year under his belt. He could easily turn into a top 5 or 6 QB.

Hell, culpepper may bounce back.

Wait Wait Wait.

I've won a league that has been together for 19 years, 4 of the last 5 years.

I was in all 4 of my semi finals last year, and I NEVER draft a QB before the 6th round. PERIOD.

Go back n look, there is always a top 5 qb who wasn't even drafted, or at least very late.

The year Kurt Warner got the start for St. Louis, Trent Green was the starter, Kurt Warner wasnt even St. Louis first pick.

Matt Cassel obviously wasn't drafted by anyone last year.

Derrick Anderson was a stud most of the year, the year before, and he wasn't on anyone's radar either. You get the point.

I'd probably take percy harvin before Favre. Even if Favre gets you to the playoffs, what good is he, if he's on the disabled list during your playoffs.

Was listening to KFAN on Saturday morning, first week of Fantasy Football Weekly. I also stopped at a bookstore in Rochester and picked up a few FFB rags...Everybody talked and wrote about the same thing: The guys that did the best drafted WR's with 2 of their first 3 picks since consistent WRs are so hard to find in middle rounds. Pretty interesting stuff. They also mentioned the amount of variance in performance of NFL RBs...bigger, faster, stronger, but less longevity...What's the average NFL RB career these days? 3-4 years? Lots of talent at RB to draft in later rounds.