• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Outdoors Weekly Bankruptcy?

limited out

Apologize if this has been talked about already but is there any truth that the owners of Outdoors Weekly have filed BK? I have been told they have. My father just sent a $35 check in for subsciption that was cashed and he has not recieved a issue in weeks.

Filing Chapter 11 doesn't really mean much... The Minneapolis Star and Tribune filed earlier this year and I believe is still in Chapter 11. I bet most of us on here still send in our checks to the Trib and still receive the daily paper.

I finally sent an e-mail to them to learn why I haven't been getting my copies in the mail. Here is their response:

The former owners of Outdoors Weekly filed for bankruptcy the end of May, however, as of June 5, 2009, the assets of Outdoors Weekly have been purchased by Lake Country Marketing Corp. The weekly printed paper has been suspended while we undergo restructuring and focus on a bigger monthly issue beginning towards the end of August.

Note from admin, please read forum policy before posting again, thank you.

We appreciate your loyalty as a reader and will honor your subscription as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience as we go through reorganization.

Thank you!