Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leech~~

I scored Big Time!

11 posts in this topic

Did anyone happen to see the nice newer Fish Trap Voyager for sale on C/list today for only $150 bucks! So did I!! wink Man was the guy [PoorWordUsage] when I showed up to pick it up and he had gotten about 30 calls on it! He finally checked the web to find out that he had paid about $649 for it just two years ago and he could have sold it for maybe $450 at least! Oh well, that's why some deals are better then others! See you out on the ice this winter, I may have a spare set for someone since there are three in it! cool Sorry just had to post!

Now if someone would just sell you a flasher for $50 you'd be set. grin

tough, I did find a nice near to new FL-18 ult, only used a few times still with the box for only $225 last year. So another little deal I felt good about. smile

I think we'll see more of the low resale prices in the future.The economy and job loss(or lack of new)opportunities force the sale of items that normally wouldn't even be considered for sale.c63

Well you maybe right on some of this, but this guy had a big new house with lots of toys right on the lake. Sometimes it's just knowing what the value of things are, or having so much to care? I love dealing with these people! wink

I hear you Leech. I saw it on there but didn't have have the cash. Good score indeed.

Man, I need to start checking hsolist!!

Its a great time of year to find deals on ice gear