• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mankato Area Bass Tour is having a tournament on Lake Washington by Mankato on Sunday June 28th.

Hours are 6:30am - 2:30pm.

Cost is $200.00 per team of 2 anglers.

Official off-limits is on Tuesday 6/23 at 9pm.

Sign up at the Westwood ramp at least 1/2 hour before the tournament starts! Boat checks start at 5:30am.

Contact Bob at 507-665-6957 (home) or 612-387-8110 (cell) for more information.

I would love to fish this tournament this year but I have a big bachelor party out of town the night before. I have been catching some nice fish out of Washington this year. Good luck to everyone fishing it.

Tough windy day on Washington today. Sure not the bags of years gone by.

1st - Che/Johnson - 13.84

2nd - Schmidke/Morgan - 12.10

3rd - McCurry/LeBarron - 10.19

4th - Jeffries/Joens - 9.78

5th - Pittman/Bohlen - 9.14

Big Bass - Schmidke/Morgan - 5.56

If you can't fish the t.o.c events unless you fish all tournaments what is the point in assigning points to the teams that can't fish? seems that if a single entry team finishes well enough they can bump people down that have payed for all year?

just my 2 cents!!

can you tell me where I finished yesteday?

oh god tough is an understatement!!! Had 2 really good patterns going last 2sday, one shallow, one deep, we drew 16 out of 20 and went with the shallow pattern and got burned, the winning team had the same pattern and spot so hats off to them. And also sheepheadslayer, you guys are consistant, also katoguy and duh wink Schmidke and Morgan took 2nd and had a 5.56 whale for the day that just about matched our limit.

Points are just that...points. If you finished 10th you get points for a 10th place finish. They add up for your final finish for the year. Free entry for finishing 1st after all points from 4 tournaments added up. It doesn't matter who finished above you. The points they are assigned for finishing in that spot (1st or 15th) are the progression down to the last place team for that tournament and will have no effect on the year end standings.

A single entry team will not be in the TOC, a team MUST fish all events to be invited.

I have fished many different series and tournaments over the last 20 or so years and this is ALWAYS the way points are figured (on a tournament by tournament basis). You get points for where YOU finished end of story.

This is the first year I am doing this and I may make a mistake or two but this is unreal.......no one is getting slighted by this and it is in fact a benefit. The more single entry teams, the better the pay out. 1/4 of each single entry fee is added directly to the TOC pot.

I will take a vote on cutting down the field to 10 teams for the TOC but EVERY team and EVERY person MUST agree to it or it stays as written in the rules.

My apologies for not getting a full field this year, I quess I should have stood on a corner and begged people to get in......

1ST - Che / Johnson 13.84lbs

2ND - Schmidtke / Morgan 12.10lbs

3RD - McCurry / LeBarron 10.19lbs

4TH - Jeffries / Joens 9.78

5TH - Pittman / Bohlen 9.14lbs

6TH - Sheeler / Sheeler 10.06lbs

7TH - Goettlicher / Leesch 8.00lbs

8TH - Shetka / Hauer 7.28lbs

9TH - Simon / Hoffman 7.20lbs

10TH - Meyer / Meyer 6.86lbs

11TH - Johnson / Slack 6.86lbs

12TH - Howland / Lohre 6.86lbs

13TH - Hogan / Hansen 6.56lbs

14TH - Burch / Dunn 6.52lbs

15TH - Jensen / Hodapp 5.70lbs

16TH - Sprague / Capouch 5.66lbs

17TH - Mitchell / Radermacher 5.56lbs

18TH - Miska / Braith 3.28lbs

19TH - Gruzke / Grunzke 0.00

20TH - Van Camp / Ryg 0.00

Big Bass -Schmidtke / Morgan 5.56lbs

CURRENT STANDINGS 6/28/2009

1st - Pittman / Bohlen 196

2nd - Schmidke / Morgan 193

3rd - Goettlicher / Leesch 191

4th - Meyer / Meyer 190

5th - Shetka / Hauer 189

6th - Jeffries / Joens 188

7th - Howland / Lohre 187

8th - Simon / Hoffman 184

9th - Johnson / Slack 183

10th - Burch / Dunn 182

10th - Sheeler / Sheeler 182

12th - Jensen / Hodapp 176

13th - Mitchell / Radermacher 172

14th - Miska / Braith 169

15th - Che / Johnson 100

16th - McCurry / LeBarron 98

17th - Robison / Robison 89

18th - Hogan / Hansen 88

19th - Sprague / Capouch 85

20th - Gruzke / Gruzke 82

21st - Van Camp / Ryg 82

hey bob !

points are are just that ! points that are awarded to non circuit anglers creates a points gap! it's not there fault people that finished below them sucked mud!

Im not complaining, just don't want any suprises at the end.

there are a few grey areas thats all.

Don't apolagize it is not your fault the economy is in the pot.

there were plenty of teams that knew about this circuit well in advance

Your the director at some point your going to half take some heat, thats why you have a free entry.

not because you have a scale and can do a little paper work that, [PoorWordUsage] is easy.

any way it is what it is.....

Just stating my point...didn't mean to rant (had a rough night). I can handle the heat and this would certainly be easier if the field was full and everything was cut and dried, but it's not this year. I am open to any and all suggestion but it has to be fair across the board for everyone.

A few guys want the TOC cut down....I will be calling everyone and let the results be known at Lura.

The places that are paid down are based on the number of entries in each event. I would love to pay down 6 spots but that means less for the top teams and a small check for the guys in 5th and 6th.....I will ask opinions on this as well.

The points can be adjusted but I don't see how it will effect anything in the end. I have never fished a circuit that the points only counted for a team that fished the full circuit....once again I will take a vote.....

Expect a call soon to discuss these issues...I am trying to make this fair and even for everyone while still providing a decent pay-back with the light turn outs.

Like I said, I am new but I also need to take a stand on the rules. But I am also open enough to take a vote on some/all of this stuff.

If there is anything else anyone wants to bring up, please be ready when I call you. I do not want to have to go back and do this over with a new set of grey areas.

The tournament format is perfect. Points system is fine also. The rules state based on a full field. The TOC format was fine until we didn't get a full field. This should of been discussed at the first tourney before it even started. I think everyone is very happy with the payouts the way they are right now. I truley believe you will have more people upset if it isn't cut than if it is. If you are gonna have it be unanimous I am sure it will stay the same as it seems you personally are against it. Nothing meant by that at all. Thats your opinion and yours should matter more as you are the tourney director. In the end what ever happens no hard feelings here. I think you are doing a great job being it your first time running a league. It is what it is in the end its all about getting out and having fun in a lil competition!

These tourneys are to be fun. If one doesn't like the tourney rules, I would suggest to not fish it.

When money is involved it typically takes alot of the fun out of it if one lets it.

The rules are typically the rules and when enters they also need to follow them.

I,m really lost on this one.

Che,

The problem is not with you guys winning at all....I welcome you to fish any and all the tournaments you would like to get into. The issue does not involve you guys or anyone else for that matter. Just a difference of opinions and the fact that it wasn't brought up until after the first event...hard to change now but I will take a vote.

I will also remain neutral in the voting as I have made my opinion known.

No worries....and nice showing on a tough day!

che,

I certainly not pointing fingures at you or really anyone in particular for that matter. I guess I should'nt have said any thing it does not matter any longer,I 'm not sure I even cared that much about it. lets move on. great job by the way!

So we take a vote on all this on Lura? End of story no more of this, we fish, have fun, welcome new teams, and have fun grin No "thank you's" needed Che, you guys earned it and hope to see you guys on Lura, tell some kato guys to add to it and possibly fill this thing up!