• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC Bonus!!!

DTro

Here’s something to pump up you KOTC guys and gals even a bit more.

Tom H (Harvey Lee) has offered to donate a custom handmade Flathead rod to one lucky winner this year!

Here’s what we will do:

At the end of the year we will take the top 10 of each specie and draw one name. If anyone happens to be in the top 10 for both, only one name will be allowed.

Remember, there is no deadline to sign up, but you must be in top 10 of either specie at the end of the contest to qualify.

Thanks Tom for the generous offer and good luck to everyone. If bragging rights weren’t incentive enough, this sure is!

Whomever the winner is, you can pick between a baitcater or a spinning rod.

You can also pick out the color of the thread and maybe a few other options to get the rod you are looking for.

We can also personalize it with your name and KOTC. Again, I'm open to anything else.

One can also thank Bill and Al at Midwest Rod & Reel in Prior Lake as they are also included in working with this cat rod. They have a great shop and build quality rods and it was very nice of them to go along with this offer.

Now, lets see who all gets into the top ten in each division.

Good luck.

Thanks, Midwest Rod and Reel, and thanks Tom. I've got extra incentive to start jammin for the top 10 now. I tell ya, if I don't start getting out more there's no chance in heck I'll be up there!