• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Side-Imaging Units on Close-Out

PerchJerker

Update - More 797c SIs Are On The Way, They Should Be Here Next Week!!!!

These Will Have External GPS!!!! Price Will Be The Same!!!!

We have a few Humminbird 797c SI units with Side-Imaging on close-out. These are brand new units in sealed boxes directly from Humminbird, with Internal GPS, DualBeam PLUS sonar, and Side Imaging sonar. They're awesome units and if you've followed the posts and images on Side Imaging then you know what I mean!

There's not many close-out units available. They were originally $999.99 and we have them now for $649.99 ---- these units are complete and ready to go, you just need to mount them to your boats. Happy viewing!

Humminbird 797c Side Imaging Close-Out at Pro Fishing Supply

If I had any of my taxes left I would buy one for sure. I hope this deal goes on next year again.

I hope so too but I don't know if it will or not ..... I happened to be in the right spot at the right time to get my hands on these so I snapped them up when I had the chance.

PerchJerker - Which is a better unit in your opinion for quality and reliability/dependability, the Lowrance HDS5 or the Humminnbird 797c si?

What are the pros and cons of each?

Thanks

PerchJerker - Which is a better unit in your opinion for quality and reliability/dependability, the Lowrance HDS5 or the Humminnbird 797c si?

What are the pros and cons of each?

Thanks

HDS-5 - can't really say much about quality, reliability and dependability because it's only been on the market for a few months. Early reports are good but they are still very early. I put an HDS-7 in my boat this spring, big part of the reason for that is because Lowrance will have side-finding for HDS units later this year- another big reason is I already had Lowrance networking in my boat so the HDS plugged right in. And I like the digital broadband sounder, it's got really good performance.

HB 797C - has a great track record, no recurring problems that I'm aware of. One possible downside is that it won't take LakeMaster cards (it will take Nav cards). If you want Side Imaging this HB deal is a great way to go and definately the cheapest.

Hope that helps grin

hey perchjerker,

do you have any of these units left? ive been doing some research on them and they look super nice for the price, these are year old models right? The 798s are the new models i believe, And which chips do they accept?

thanks in advance,

mike fjelstad

Update - we have more 797c SIs on the way, they should be here next week.

There's already several people on the waiting list who will get first crack at this next batch of closeouts.

If you want to be added to the waiting list go HERE

As of now we're sold out of these units. We're trying to get more and I'll update this post if/when they arrive.

If you ordered one of these units I sent you an email letting you know if you got one before we sold out.

Thanks too all who purchased one or were interested.