• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Movie Quotes

Oh baby, you are so talented. And they are soooo dumb.

Are we awake? We're not sure, are we...Black? Yes we are. Then we're awake but we're very puzzled.

No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

That's HEDLEY!!!

Don't shoot him. You'll just make him mad

Candygram for Mongo!

Ahh, Mongo straight

What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Send wire, main office, tell them I said "Ow". Gotcha!

Excuse me while I whip this out.

I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille.

Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face-to-face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bass-terd shot me in the a$$.

Well, don't just stand there looking stupid, grasping your hands in pain. How about a round of applause for The Waco Kid?

Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Throw up your hands/Stick out your tush/Hands on your hips/Give 'em a push/You'll be surprised, you're doing the French Mistake/Voila!

What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin' on here?

What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?

They've hit Buddy! Come on, girls!

Chewing gum on line, eh? I hope you brought enough for everybody.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everett: I don't know Delmar. The blind are reputed to possess sensitivities compensating for their lack of sight, even to the point of developing paranormal psychic powers. Now, clearly seeing into the future would fall neatly into that category; it's not so surprising then that an organism deprived of its earthly vision...

Pete: He said we wouldn't get it. He said we wouldn't get the treasure we seek on account of our ob-stac-les.

Everett: Well what the hell does he know? He's just an ignorant old man.

-It's like Christmas with guns.

-Anything free is worth saving up for.

-A man who can't look at another man in the hairy eyeball and tell him he's heavy on the sap ain't much of a man.

Escanaba In Da Moonlight.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Oh baby, you are so talented. And they are soooo dumb.

Are we awake? We're not sure, are we...Black? Yes we are. Then we're awake but we're very puzzled.

No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

That's HEDLEY!!!

Don't shoot him. You'll just make him mad

Candygram for Mongo!

Ahh, Mongo straight

What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Send wire, main office, tell them I said "Ow". Gotcha!

Excuse me while I whip this out.

I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille.

Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face-to-face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bass-terd shot me in the a$$.

Well, don't just stand there looking stupid, grasping your hands in pain. How about a round of applause for The Waco Kid?

Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Throw up your hands/Stick out your tush/Hands on your hips/Give 'em a push/You'll be surprised, you're doing the French Mistake/Voila!

What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin' on here?

What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?

They've hit Buddy! Come on, girls!

Chewing gum on line, eh? I hope you brought enough for everybody.

Don't forget:

"Whew, that was close. D@m near lost a $400 hand cart!"

"Aww, somebody's got to go back to town and get a @#$% load of dimes!"

DD

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That last sentence is the absolute best part of the whole movie. "I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul" I nearly wet myself when he said that.