• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wildlife from NV / UT - Waterfowl also.

I was down in the high desert area of NV and UT recently and got to take a few shots of the wildlife that I ran into. There seemed to be less ducks in the ponds as the week progressed so maybe they're starting to head this way - but none of the waterfowl shown here are known as great fliers so it may take them awhile to make the trip north. smile

Gambel's Quail

3338141643_2a98d54fee.jpg

Young Buck Antelope

3338141853_ef46739da3.jpg

Ruddy's - not the greatest fliers but some good colors.

3338141967_e9ca3c79fb.jpg

3338972970_731a0a7dc3.jpg

The American Coot - another great Aviator.

3338142167_6446afc404.jpg

Northern Shoveler - aka the Spoonbill.

3338142027_20465941c0.jpg

Pied-Billed Grebe

3338972422_b9885252cc.jpg

Gotta love those little ruddy's! They are a real cool duck, little bitty fella's that think they are Billy Bad As. I always N Joy watching them when out hunting. It was a Ruddy duck that I used to train my first lab with. Was small enough that I could actually throw it beyond the decoys that I had set out. Thanks for sharing. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo