• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bucktails

Cooter

Cooter - I'd throw all of yours, they look really nice. Did you make the spinnerbait? I'd like to try make some of those someday.

Couple I made for friends

JerryN_bdaygift.jpg

The tried and true white/white and a new blk/white

100_0664.jpg

The blk/orange worked great. Can't wait to fish the chart/blue, not sure as Marc said about the 9's, but I can always re-tie.

100_0667.jpg

Yep, I assembled the spinnerbait - have made lots of those in the past.

Nice stuff, wish I could tie hair/maribou like that. The double red and black looks dangerous!! The black/red bucktail tie on the single colorado on the first pic is sweet. Chartruese and blue???? grin Great contrast, should be something they haven't seen much of. Yellow and brown chicken with a gold willowleaf - good stuff right there!

Took just 3 casts to get the first one on the copper/red last night. Not big but a good start - sure builds confidence in a lure in a hurry! Probably take a billion casts with it to get another one! crazy