• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rank your order of preference

GrumpyOldCrappie

Itsa Pole Bender if you like smelt this one is for you. They are excellent. They usually have beer there too. This was taken out of the Hutch paper. Hope I can post this. Enjoy.

Start: 11:00am

End: 8:00pm

Darwin Rod & Gun club annual Smelt Fry

13th of March, 11:00am to 8:00pm

Tickets $9.00

Serving Smelt, homemade potato salad, coleslaw, onions, bread, kool-aid and coffee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of you says perch are soft and sweet and another says they are firm and mild....which one is it?? Just cureous.

Well....... Good question. It is just my opinion and as I have found out in life... a lot of people seem to disagree with my opinions grin so who knows. About the only thing I can say is that 99% of the fish I have eaten have been from Lake Huron (MI)and it is very possible the different fishery has produced different tastes.

Thanks for the info on the Smelt fry!!