• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Recuperating....

finnbay

Been stuck in the house recuperating from some surgery and the cabin fever is really getting to me. Have really enjoyed what everyone has been posting - keeps me with it a bit, I guess. Orders are, no lifting over five pounds and no more than 10 minutes at the computer at a time. Today I took some gear out to shoot out the back deck just to say I did it. All I can do for another week until they take the straight jacket off!

Female-Fluffy-Pine-Grossbeak.jpg

Fluffy-Blue-Jay.jpg

Fluffy-Redpoll.jpg

Male-Fluffy-Pine-Grosbeak.jpg

Wow! Those shots should have been pretty uplifting. I love the first and last one. I feel for you--had surgery on my leg the week before last--but the purgato--er--recuperation was only 3 days confined to a recliner. I thought about doing an "Adventures From the Berkalounger" post, because I had it moved to the kitchen patio doors overlooking the 'sanctuary.' Had the perfect little perch with red berries mounted on the deck rail with a nice evergreen in the distance for bg. About all I got for pictures though was a squirrel who knew the dog was away and I couldn't do anything about him. He not only ate all the peanuts, but unwired the feeder and chewed that up, too. About half of my kitchen utensils are now buried in the snow below the deck. Five pounds--your camera must weigh five pounds! I hope the time flies and you are back out there very soon!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I actually feel really good - which is the problem. I feel like I should be out doing things, but the surgery (spinal fusion) is still at a tender stage, and I don't want to undo the relief from pain that I've had for the last five years, so I'll listen to what the doctor has to say. In the meantime, keep posting. I'm lovin' the owls in particular!