• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Big Thank You To All

bassNspear

I would like to take the time to say thank you to each and every one of you. When we started this forum, I was jacked to get it, but wondered how big of part it would be here at HSO!

Im glad to say that we are now over 6500 post and going strong.

I am glad to see that everyone is so interested in this sport, and glad to see that spearing is very popular around here today.

Thanks again everyone for being supportive of this forum, and lets keep it rocking!

Thank You All!

Yea it’s a good forum with lots of info for the people that ask questions and also fun reading the posts and seeing the pictures. How many new people have started spearing or gotten back into because of this forum. One big plus is that there hasn’t been any real bashing of the sport. I also think there are a few anglers out there that might have started to sight fish after seeing the size of the spearing holes. If you haven’t noticed I sponsor this forum and it takes a few $$$$$ to help keep it going so enjoy the forum. So thanks BnS for getting it up and running smoothly!

Thats why I bought your saw Fishtoys, Ha Ha, I have learn much on this HSOforum and this forum and thank everyone who puts into it. I like the ability of this forum to answer any ? on any level so thanks and can't wait to move forward.