• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minneapolis Boat Show Jan 21-25

bassNspear

Got back from the show. We got down there at 5:00. Left at 6:50. There were definatly less boats/dealers than last year. I guess it's a sign of the times - tough.Still nice to get out and look . Don't get me wrong, there is still alot to look at. Frankies, Nelson Marine had nice displays for the fishing guys.

There are Yar Crafts there form a dealer is St. CLoud I believe. They had a pretty good selection. There was another dealer that had a few also. But the guys that were there last year, (towards the middle section and towards the back)Dean Nathe from YarCraft were not ther there. I'm almost positive they arfe going to be ath teh Northwest Show.

We went there Thursday after work and we didn't really notice any "killer" deals, other than one Triton boat that was about 25% off. We didn't see any advertised prices that knocked out socks off. Of course, that's the advedtised price. One thing we did notice is that most of the dealers are now putting smaller electronics in their show boats to keep the prices down.

I would go down there. It woulnd't be bad to find a dealer that has what you are looking for. Start looking now, you can always go to the dealer after the show.

Prices seem about the same as last year. Remember, the prices you see are a starting point.

Actually it was my mom and dad who got the new boat and they didn't get an '09, but they did get a new non-current 2008 Lund 1750 Fisherman which I believe has a 115 Opti on. It's in Shakopee right now, but they're having some changes made to it, so it'll be shipped to Ham Lake for that and then they'll pick it up early April.

It's the first boat they've bought in 24 years, more than likely the last one they'll ever buy too. Should be a great boat for them.

Actually it was my mom and dad who got the new boat and they didn't get an '09, but they did get a new non-current 2008 Lund 1750 Fisherman which I believe has a 115 Opti on. It's in Shakopee right now, but they're having some changes made to it, so it'll be shipped to Ham Lake for that and then they'll pick it up early April.

It's the first boat they've bought in 24 years, more than likely the last one they'll ever buy too. Should be a great boat for them.

Congrats on the buy!