• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Skoula has to go!!

lovetheice

I watched the game last night and have to say that the last two goals they got where directly from a bad pass or turnover from him. He has size and never uses it why does the coach like him. What do you all think of him? His +/- has to be worst on team if not in NHL

I watched the game last night and have to say that the last two goals they got where directly from a bad pass or turnover from him. He has size and never uses it why does the coach like him. What do you all think of him? His +/- has to be worst on team if not in NHL

Agree! Anyone know when Foster is back? Maybe they can put foster in instead of skoula

I don't watch them that much so I can't say my opinion on him, But I love the guys on the HAMS on 93X just rip on him they are funny. I remember one last spring where Josh was talking about being at the prior nights game and Skoula came out & ended up scoring the game winning goal, he said something like "Skoula came on the ice and everyone started BOOOOOOO OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

From the games I've been watching this year I think Skoula has vastly improved over last year.

I was dreading last year every time he touched the puck because of his turnovers. I think he's in a contract year so his play has to be better.

Wild have too many Dmen in my opinion and have too much cap space tied up in that area. There is a reason that the Wild are one of the lowest scoring teams in the NHL.

I think 11 goals in the last two games is exciting, not too many teams are able to do that. Granted most of their games are low scoring but for them and their foes, so pretty much all there games are exciting in my view bc u dont see them getting blown out and once in a while u see them blow out their opponents which is always fun.

I think 11 goals in the last two games is exciting, not too many teams are able to do that. Granted most of their games are low scoring but for them and their foes, so pretty much all there games are exciting in my view bc u dont see them getting blown out and once in a while u see them blow out their opponents which is always fun.

Yep. Only a handful of teams have fewer goals scored, but the Wild are second in the league in goals against.