• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WII Guitar Hero!

bassNspear

The original Guitar Hero, World Tour, and Aerosmith. I think the world tour is the best for wii right now, a lot of good songs!! The wife picked me up the new guitar with the star power button and the neck slide for Christmas. We refer to it as guitar heroine!

I just bought Tetris Party the other night. That's a lot of fun!!!

The kids got Guitar Hero Aerosmith last Christmas.

Well they wanted G Hero Rock band this year and go it.

I don't get the attraction? Now if you could train a monkey to hit buttons I'd be impressed.

Why not make something that plays the note as you play it. Or misses the note if you miss it?

Drums, same thing.

It would be a synthesizer and you would actually be playing an instrument, instead of just pushing buttons.

I do enjoy the singing part, which is real.

As a musician, it's hard to play the games. The mentallity doesn't work well with the game. It doesn't all flow the same as actually playing. That being said, it's probably my favorite video game series to play.

Well, drumming is probably harder than guitar for a musician. I do play guitar and I have most of the games in the series. I can tell you that while 5 colored buttons are nothing like a rosewood fretboard, the picking on shredding type songs is fairly similar. I 5 starred "trapped under ice" expert first try, and the only reason being I know how to play it on my guitar.

The attraction? Well, in the video game world realism usually takes the fun out of a game. The attraction is you can sit down with friends and rock out to a song on the spot. Even people who know how to play instruments well will tell you it takes a considerable amount of time to be able to play songs together well.

Bomb game(s) I got hooked on GHII, then bought III, and now world tour. I don't like Aerosmith as much though, never been a fan of Steven flamer Tyler. I am pretty jacked up for the GH Metallica that is supposed to be coming out in April??

I like the game but I don't find it addicting at all.

I can easily play a new gig, (so I can unlock more stuff) then play 2 or 3 of my favorite songs (No Sleep till BROOKLYN) and then shut it down.

Maybe I'm getting old, but my "fret" hand hurts after a little bit.

I like the game but I don't find it addicting at all.

I can easily play a new gig, (so I can unlock more stuff) then play 2 or 3 of my favorite songs (No Sleep till BROOKLYN) and then shut it down.

Maybe I'm getting old, but my "fret" hand hurts after a little bit.

Arthritis? I wouldn't say my hand ever hurts but back when I played GHIII and did the DF track pack + TTFAF + TDWDTG (~15,000 notes over about 40 minutes) my hand would be tired and sluggish, but not sore.