• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Proposed Fantasy Trade

ozzie

I am the commish for my fantasy league and have to approve trades. Here is one on the block...the situation is one guy is on the outside of playoffs at 4-6 looking to shake things up and the other is 7-3 looking for a great deal....the 4-6 team is offering C. Johnson tenn RB #9 overall RB J.Jones Sea. RB #26 Roddy White Atl WR #2 D.Clarke Ind TE #5 Jets D #2 to the 7-3 team and they will send the 4-6 team J.Stewart Car RB #31 Hightower Ariz RB #24 G Jennings GB WR #6 Chi QB #9 and Sheifler Den TE #9.........the 4-6 team says he wants a new QB and Chi is an improvement but he just picked up the Chiefs QB #12 and the points difference between the 2 QBs is 12 points for the year 135-123........So if you were in my shoes would you allow the trade?

I'd allow the trade. The 7-3 team is definitly getting the better deal. But like stated above Hightower does have upside and Jennings is a stud. Which Bears QB may make a huge difference. If Orton comes back and plays like he did earlier then it starts to even things out a bit.

well the reason we made a 3 man comittee to determine if a trade is ok or not is cause this same guy (4-6) tends to do this every year....he likes to try to make things happen.....last year by the end of the season he did not have one player on his squad that he drafted......

Another no vote from one of the other commishoners stopped the trade and when I informed the 7-3 team he said well maybe we will have to put more on the table and the 4-6 team said " I bet you $20 Hightower-Jennings-Sheifler out score Johnson-White-Clarke the rest of the year" I had to tell him that could be but the way it looks right now it is uneven.....Oh Well alot of money on the line to be trying to guess if guys will out score the top players through 10 weeks!!