• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snow??

Black_Bay

Where were you at when you saw the snow coming down. Two fridays ago it was raining/snow mix in Morehead. Mostly rain but there was some big wet sloppy flakes coming down. This saturday night they are talking about snow up here.

I go to school in Brookings,SD and we had rain showers in the morning and actually got a measurable amount of snow this afternoon; then the rain started again tonight and melted it all. Pretty crazy stuff...

I'm sorry to you go to SDSU. But cool that you guys had snow.

northern wisconsin has winter storm warnings for lots of lake effect snows sunday. the arrowhead is supposed to get 1-3 inches tonight also. this is too early, I hope we get storms like this in another month.

I drove up 94 today and the ground is white from Alex to Fergus Falls. You can see where the plow truck left a plow bank. And theres about 2-3 foot dirft in some places, not on the road just out in farm fields and that area. Looks like they got about 4" of snow. Fargo got two inches today but it all melted.