• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

#48 win it chase again?

bassNspear

I think the main problem is the Chase format it has been a total disaster and has not done what it was suppose to do.

The Championship would be much closer if it were under the old points system and the Hendrick Haters would have a chance this weekend!

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
There is nothing you can do when there the best in the sport!

hendricks drivers are sooooooo overexposed.

They have become "the sport".

There so over exposed becuase the are the best in the sport

IMO, another hendricks championship is just gonna sink NASCAR ratings further into the tank.

jj wins again. Clap, clap, Yawn. tired

exactly i dont even watch nascar anymore shoot i used to be in every sunday to watch the race....decked my bathroom out in nascar stuff and now im wishin i didnt dont even watch anymore way to borin when those guys keep winnin

Boring, the same three drivers on the same three teams are the only ones that win on a regular basis. In my opinion none of the three a very likable. Some teams that used to be competitive and win championships are now just also-rans.

Now Nascar has imposed a testing ban next year as a cost saving measure. I think that will just play right into the hands of Gibbs/Hendrick/Rousch. I am staying home tomorrow I need to take a break and do some stuff around the house. I am really not interested in the race on Sunday.

interesting!

In 1997 Rick Hendrick pleaded guilty to bribery and mail fraud , and was given a $250,000 fine along with a 12 month sentence (home confinement due to leukemia). In 2000 he got a full presidential pardon by Bill Clinton. wink