• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday garyc!!

OK, clearing the throat uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhh,uhhhhhhhhhh, revving up the pipes, meeeeeeeee, meeeeeeee, meeeeeeee, here goes loud and strong................

Hippo birdie to ewe

Hippo birdie to ewe

Just an excuse for me to eat cake

Hippo birdie to ewe....................

Save some fish for us, and have a good one.

blushblushgringrin Thank you all very much. Wow what a wet wet wet wet 4 days at the cabin. 9 of us trapped inside a cabin. This is why they make rain gear. Alot of rain up here the last few days. You deal with the elements or sit in the cabin. Thursday got some crappies for the Saturday fish fry. Had a nice birthday dinner at GDP. Friday was 39 and wet. 2 guys did go out and limited on walleyes. Some of us spent a day in the cabin. Saturday it didn't start raining until noonish. 4 of us went out and got some more eyes b-4 the lightning started. Had 2 storms on Saturday. Lost power twice on Saturday. Sunday morning at 5:00 AM, there was a very loud storm. Wow was there some Thunder and alot of rain.

9 people. Total eyes 31. crappies 50 and only 6 grouse. Grouse didn't like this weather. Leaves are at peaking and it was really beautiful colors. It seems like it is 2 weeks behind up there. Water temps were around 54.

Thanks again for the B-day wishes. Believe me I had a GOOD B-day, and it was spent up north. A very good combo.

Glenn you had to had the same weather, and you got your bear. Way to go big guy.

G.C.

thanks gary. yea your weather report sounded like mine would have. good thing i went up early had wed thur and part of fri nice. did get other things that needed to be done between rian showers/downpours.