• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

? for outdoorswomen

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm moving past the anti-man phase (it was a stubborn ex)...men are too easy to poke fun at any ways. smile But still, I have waxing skills should they ever be needed :P. Any other people wanna join the muskie fishing circus? We just need someone who thinks they talk to fish or something and it would be a well-rounded cast smile. Hahahahahaha.

mrs dude lake tom must monitor fm! smirklaughwink noone goes into fuguring its going to head south, but it happens. its a learnin experience. i can tell you this i apreciate the misses that puts up with me now a whole lot more.

Way to much effort to change now. We can't afford it anyway. Plus then you have to break in a new one, and that takes time.

I just don't what to have to break someone in period, and your right, my wife DOES NOT monitor this site.

G.C.

I'm really not that wild, but went fishing on the river and all I was able to catch was a little fishy that jumped onto shore frown. I tried a pink jig, it didn't work frown. I can't wait for this muskie fishing gone wild freak show thing next summer. Rebel, do you ice fish?

MNGirl, you say you cant wait for this muskie fishing gone wild thingy next summer, I can say that others cant wait for the pictures/video of that LOL

Yes I do ice fish when I can... I've started last year... and when Im not splurging on Muskie stuffs (shows happen when there are still snow), I try to buy some ice fishing stuff... still an amateur beginner when it comes to that...

Break some one new in? Nah... just take the one thats already broken in... just need to find him/her... LOL

Well, if you're ever looking for an ice fishing partner let me know. I do funny things like get ice houses blown into me and get my leg stuck into holes wearing only jeans. We could start a trailer for the summer show! smile

Sounds great... We'll go out this winter... but somehow... I get a feeling that this whole thing's gonna turn into "Grumpy Old Men" thingy... and nope Im not gonna play bumper boat with my boat!!!

Grumpy Old FM'er : (title to be determined later)

Grumpier Old FM'er: MNGirl Gone Wild on a Muskie Expedition

Hey! Isn't it great to share your interests with your loved one? :P I'll be turning the quarter century mark in December, and yeah, going through a quarter life crisis. frown Only the thought of muskies and this project keep me going... smile

frown Only the thought of muskies and this project keep me going... smile

You know... you may regret saying that... you catch your first one, then addiction comes, then you'll be splurging into muskie tackle... theres no cure for this addition... you'll find yourself wanting to go out on the coldest day in November just to be able to catch one... I havent really experienced that yet... but I'll for sure in 2009... with my boat... I'll be out there whole lot... rain windy sun snow... just looking for those Muskies...

dang... I remember being a quarter century old... thats almost 7 years ago for me... sure doesnt help having a son who grows up so fast... Let me guess... you're a Sagittarius...

Handle... that depends on how bad you need to get away from her... but thank god for those women get-together thingy... and men get-together thingy... really... not a problem when you need a day or a weekend away...

Of course, I was joking. My wife loves to share the outdoors with me.

But, we both have our time "to get away" too.

The best advice someone gave me "To have a happy life together when married, you both need to understand one thing. Women change. Men do not change."

MNGirl,

Everyone gets old...but always a kid at heart! smile

Dont worry, Rebel will definitely make this project so much fun! Ur abs probably will be rock hard from laughing so hard! grin

Yep, Musky fever...once u got it, you got it for life! smile this is probably the most expensive fever I have ever heard or seen! smile