• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery opener

I am going to try to get out somewhere this weekend. I have a permit to hunt in Fargo but I am thinking that may be a late season thing. I haven't had a chance to do a whole lot of scouting but I do have a pretty good idea where the deer are moving pn some other land that I can hunt. I'm definately not excited about hunting in the heat, though.

If its that hot, I will be working on other things. I keep a freezer there for the hot weather. If needed, I will skin and quarter and then place in the freezer and place a 2x4 in between the lid and freezer and then it acts like a walk in cooler.

Forecast looks like it'll heat up this weekend. Bummer. If you don't get any work done out there, let me know- I'll do my best to run out there and take care of whatever you'd like.

Yep, I should be able to help you with that. I'll be gone Sep. 11 - 20, but will happily buzz out there both before or after those dates. It might work out for me to bring my little boy out and have him help me- he's pretty interested in deer and the woods, so it'll be a god chance to fuel the fire a little bit. Just let me know when and how to help.

Well, I got my camera's up, stands up and my blind and bait started for the handicapped hunt I guide for. Also placed up 84 No hunting and tres. signs along the fences.

Way to hot to hunt and a lot of fall left to enjoy some cooler days with the work done.

I was thinking of you this weekend Tom. Definitely a cooker out there! I wouldn't have bothered sitting in a stand either. This week looks a lot cooler though. Maybe next weekend will be better? I hope so!

1.25" in Lisbon? We got over 3" at my place in West Fargo! Definitely welcome rain though...

If you apply online, I believe you can print outr a number that will allow one to hunt right away.. Or maybe its the license purchased by telephone. One way it does work.

One could also stop at a Schells and purchase one as they have always sold them. I would call ahead to make sure they have them on hand.