• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Osakis Women's Get Together ReCap!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That just stinks. Let us know if you bring him in. How are you feeling Barb?

An update on the Olympic gold medal winner for ATV flipping. Didn't have to take him in to the doctor but he hit his head and scraped it and his hand, forearm, and knee. He has a bruise where he sits about 3 inches wide and 9 inches long. Has spent most of the day resting, should be better in a few days. I think this is just an excuse to make me wait on him hand and foot after being gone fishing. I think if I can ever get him on the forum he should use Popo Flipper as his screen name. I am doing good but am I ever tired!!! I guess I should go fishing today to build myself up.

Char, thanks for putting up the pics! I think your new avatar is an indicator of how much fun you guys had too.

Barb, that's good your hubby will be ok! You'll just have to have another fishing trip soon to recover from nursing him back to health! crazy I always thought Popo was a slang term for police? Well, I've been wrong before! smile

Sorry it took so long to get these on....

Sunset over Teresa & Barb

FMGTGAug164-1.jpg

Char & Shelly

FMGTGAug161-1.jpg

My try at "ARTISTIC" grin

FMGTGAug1614-1.jpg

And I will be added pics of my boat to the the Boats & Motors forum

Had a great time and got a nice sunburn.

Thanks Char for letting me fish in your boat it was a great time and yes I owe you a boat wash...

Barb glad to hear the hubby is ok and at least I didn't spill in your boat...

Tami always a good time and boy do you really move out in that yak...

Patti great ribs and you have a cool boat...

Teresa thanks for the bed in the camper...

Great fishing with some great people Thanks again...