• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great Heater, Great Price

LuckyFish

Don't know if this will fly, but I'll try.
I picked up a Mr Heater Buddy Heater at Tractor Supply here in Mankato for 59.19. That's the lowest price I have seen and I've been looking for quite awhile! Just a headsup for anyone looking for one of these units.

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

Yeah I checked out their HSOforum and found the heater for 68 bucks so I stopped in to get one. When I got there I found out they went on sale for $59.19. These are brand new and they had plenty!

------------------

Hey guys how are these buddy heaters as far as heat output? I have a small Paulin sunflower that sits on a 1lb propane can, but when its cold that isnt enough to keep my fishtrap guide warm. Was thinking about picking up a buddy to run in tandem with the sunflower, or maybe just going up to a full size sunflower on a 5 lb tank. Any suggestions?

Don't know how well they work. I'll find out tomorrow though. The sunflower I currently use is only a 9000 btu so I see no real issues here. For me at least.

------------------

[This message has been edited by LuckyFish (edited 01-28-2004).]

I was in northern hydraulics in Rochester on Tues and they had 50% off heaters.They pretty much had them all(including buddys).I bought a sunflower for 18$.Buddys were 45$.Pretty much impossible to beat those prices.

hey guys... i just stopped by northern tool and equipment in rochester mn they had a sale 50% off any heater. the mr heater buddy heaters were 45.00 i picked up a double burner mr heater for 42.00. they had single burner mr heaters for 18.00 great prices but not much inventory left!!!!