• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Evening at Vince Shute's

I didn't have much to do this evening so I thought a road trip would be a good idea since gas is back under $4 a gallon...lol Its been a few years since I have been to the Vince Shute Wildlife Sanctuary. Boy has it grown. I always say I going to go there when I head up north, but dogs usually prevent that. It was a fun 3-4 hours I spent there. The cubs are hilarious to watch. I didn't go away with a lot of great pictures, but oh well, I can always go back. The bird watching is good too. C&C Welcome.

OSI 400, TV 1/200, AV 6.3 160mm

cub.jpg

OSI 800, TV 1/250, AV 6.3 115mm

cub4.jpg

OSI 400, TV 1/200 AV 4.5, 120mm cub3.jpg

A male sap sucker brought in his babies to one of his wells for a drink. He brought them one at a time and would actually drink the sap and feed it to the young ones.

OSI800, TV 1/50, AV 6.3 400mm

sap.jpg

OSI800, TV 1/50, AV 6.3 310mm

saps.jpg

OSI400 TV 1/100 AV 5.6, 400mm

hummer.jpg