• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Custom Printed Fishing Lures?

Bobb-o

i dont know what the name of the company is but they will put custom logos on almopst anything, and one of the products they offer is a custom rattlin' rapala

------------------
Diplomacy - The art of saying "nice doggie" while you find a rock.

I am getting married in July and my fiance says we have to give out a little gift (favor) to all those attended our wedding ceremony. I thought of giving out custom fishing lures since we both enjoy fishing. It got her approval so I am wondering if anyone knows of a place that does custom printed lures of any kind. Thanks.

------------------
"Fishing is a condition of the mind in which one cannot possibly have a bad time."
idratherbefishing

idratherbefishing,
Please keep us posted as to what happens with the lures. That is a great idea that my fiancee and I have been kicking around but don't know where to find them. Its crazy how much stuff goes into planning a wedding!! Ours is April 17,2004-creeping up pretty fast. Please let me know if you find [email protected]
Bushwacker

Hagens out of mitchell, SD does stuff like that and they do good work. Thats were I get all my fishing rods from. Nice stuff.

------------------
AKA PikeEye 300

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 01-12-2004).]

There is a place in Brooklyn Park called Fishing Tackle Outlet that will do any design you want on a spoon,plug,bobber etc.
They did ours "Hooked" Joel& Sarah July 19th 2003 on a Shad rap style plug. I think it cost us around $2.50-3.00. We were pleased.

Man I wish I could help on this one, but I've lost my contact over the years. One of the guys I knew while I was in KS took a job with Berkley someplace in IA dealing with lures. When a friend of ours got married the next year, he had some custom lures made up with the bride and groom's names that read "Jim & Jenny, hooked up on June 12, 1998" (names and dates changed) They were pretty cool. Like I said, I've lost touch, but thought it was a neat idea.

------------------
Best FISHES,
Matt