• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

* Removed - had some bad info.

Blaze

No prob Blaze, my wife and her friend were trying to convince me about this story a couple months ago. I said no way, no how. And they wanted to know why I didn't believe it. I just said there is no way something like this would be kept from getting on Fishing Minnesota. From the 1500lb Rainey River sturgeon to 55 lb Lake of the Woods northern pike, there ain't a fish myth out there that hasn't been busted at least a dozen times on FM.

No prob Blaze, my wife and her friend were trying to convince me about this story a couple months ago. I said no way, no how. And they wanted to know why I didn't believe it. I just said there is no way something like this would be kept from getting on Fishing Minnesota. From the 1500lb Rainey River sturgeon to 55 lb Lake of the Woods northern pike, there ain't a fish myth out there that hasn't been busted at least a dozen times on FM.

Funny you say that because I've seen the same story posted here several times grin

The shark story dtro??? If I got a new Rapala for everytime I've seen that pic of that monster Europeon pike and the pic of the Idaho sturgeon, my tacklebox would be GIANORMOUS!!! And don't forget that pic of the monster pike eating the little pike, that one also made the rounds.

If the shark story has been posted before, I must've thought it was to ridiculas to check out at the time. smile

yep the shark story has made it's rounds as well.

I think a permanent post with all the fish stories should be made so they can all be laid to rest there smile

Unfortunately, I haven't spent as much time on fm this last year as I have in the past. Guess I must've missed it before.

I think a permanent post with all the fish stories should be made so they can all be laid to rest there smile

That's actually a great idea - a "Hall of Fame" forum. We could add the huge pike story as well as stuff like "Vexilar -vs- Marcum", "Ford -vs- Chevy", and "What's a good graph for under $200?" threads. laugh