• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Christmas Survey

Mr55371

I have done that the past few years, but my little guy is 18 months old and this is the first real family Christmas for us, so it will be a whole family day for me. Thinking the 26th will be a full day and night staring at the vex though! Hmmmm.... maybe I should get a second battery from Santa!

Yup, we will go out tommorow morning , come in to open gifts at the parents in the evening. Go out xmas morning, come back to open gifts in the evening and than make a weekend of it Friday, Saturday, Sunday . I just love it that my wife likes to fish as much as I do or there would be problems.

Well, I has to be in town, to work and to be available in case something goes wrong. So...

since SWMBO wants to go to her folks, it does kind of leave me here w/ time on my hands - er - time on the ice. smile.gif

Going to do the present thing tomorrow night, then SWMBO and the kids head N on Christmas morning. I'm on the ice all afternoon/evening for as long as I want, work a half day Fri, then out on the ice. Do some chores Sat morning, then out on the ice, much the same on Sunday. I'd say by the time SWMBO comes home on Sunday, I should be "fished out".

Hope you guys do well.

UG

I started a X-mass holiday tradition a few years back were my wife and child ( who love to drive in the holiday season) do so! I on the other hand - hang out in the fish house and meet them the saterday after for a noon meal and open gifts - then its back to the house for a weeks vacation - Catching fish !

Happy Holidays to all !! Have a safe new year !!

FISHING CLOSED (for me anyhow)UNTIL 12-26-03
Going to Boulder Fri with my nephew (hey Rubble) about 2-3 for the night bite.
I told my wife I wanted to go out this morning for ahwile I received "The Look".
So,I am off to do family things and over eat and be merry. I hope all of you have a merry and safe X-mas..
Tim

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

I am going to have to wait till after dinner.Every one will get a little sleepy after stuffing their faces and when they nod off, I am off! smile.gif
Now that plan will work if I can only refrain from eating 2 or 3 helping of everything and I don't nod off first! smile.gif

I'll be spending the morning hours hanging out with the wife. Then the crowd shows up for dinner and stays till at least mid-night. I volunteered to work on Friday so I won't be out wetting a line till Saturday

I took care of my accute fishing urge with a trip to LOW on Sun. - Tue.

Merry Christmas Everybody.

My family has a long-standing Christmas tradition. Ever since I can remember we would wake up early, open presents, eat breakfast, and we'd all be out on the ice by about 9 am or so. Catch a few fish, come back and fry them up for a late lunch. This year was no different, and the girlfriend even joined us!!