• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NHL Playoffs

Roofer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 1:10 am and Sharks/Stars game are going into the 4th overtime, It doesnt seem too exciting to watch... the guys are tired and a few good scoring chances early in the 1st OT, Dallas should have closed the series but Nabokov robbed Richards.

I recorded the Dallas/San Jose game and just finished watching it. Morrow is about as complete player as you can get. What a game. To bad they decided to call penalties in the 4th overtime.

Turco 60+ saves and Nabokov were great.

Does anyone think the Flyers will beat the Penguins this series??

I think Detroit will man handle the Stars in 5 and Pens will win in 6 in a very physical series.

Detroit-Pens Final and Detroit in 6.

Penguins will take detroit in 5, detroits good, but i dont think they will be able to contain malkin, hossa, crosby, maybe 1 or 2 of them but that still leaves 1 play maker open, not to say that theres not others

Would love to see Philly go to the cup... but it'll be a tough series against the Pens. Not sure though, they handled Montreal with ease and they've been playing hot lately. IMO, if they can beat the Pens, then they'll beat Detroit (not worried about the Stars because they'll be done this round).

My prediction will stay...with it being Detroit and Pittsburgh. I said that months ago and will stick with it. The difference I see right now is that the Penguins are winning on hard work and pure talent, and Detroit is winning by being very cheap, hack players. I can understand the "anything to win" thing, but it's getting bad. I really hope the best team wins in the end.

Go Penguins! laugh

The Stars looked good tonite, but couldn't bury the puck.

Pens and Wings. I say 7 games. Will be the best playoffs yet!

I noticed in the last games. Detroit got a lead and sat back. Pens got a lead and kept pumpin' in the goals for a 6-0 victory. We'll see who has the killer instinct this weekend and next week.

Pens in 5. Too young, too Fast, too talented, too deep.

That's what I think also, but Detroit is potent. Whether the pens win or not, if nothing changes, they will win next year and maybe a few in the years after that. Just depends on how greedy the players get when their contracts come up.

In the near future, the only teams that will scare the Pens is Washington and Tampa(maybe).

Wings in 6, they are experienced and usually don't make alot of DUMB mistakes, except for McCarty....

I like the guy but he plays with his heart more than his head most of the time...

The only reason the Pens have no offense is because of the WINGS great defense, lets see 1 shot on goal at the 12 minute mark of the 1st?

I earlier said the Wings in 6, I will now say the wings in 5. The pens will get lucky and take 1 but that is about it. It is like the men against the boys out there right now...