• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see the Rigs for 2008!!

bassNspear

Is that a 64 Chevy I see in the garage? grin

Maybe wink

64 Bel Air, 4 Door, Straight 6, Three on the Tree, and only 33k original miles.

I do have to say, pretty good eye for only getting a glimpse of about 1/2 of the grill. Sounds like someone knows there cars.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my ride, 2005 Lund Rebel, 25hp Electric start Merc 2 stroke, tiller model. I haven't got the new trolling motor on yet but with gas prices going so high I am gonna.

lund.jpg

I never gave the splash rail a thought before your question..... I was out today on Green Lake (Isanti County) in pretty good chop heading across the lake to get in. Only one splash back. Maybe the V hull design helps.

Thanks to all for the nice comments. I really like this boat. Perfect for two guys. O.K. for three.

I hit 9 hours on the meter today so felt it was time to open it up; 35mph into a stiff breeze. It got where I wanted to go in good time. I am glad I upped the base motor to the 60hp 4-stroke.

I'll be able to add to this in another 2 1/2 weeks or so. Just purchased a 2003 YarCraft 1895 Storm with a 135 merc OptiMax tiller. Should be awesome for Mille lacs.

The guy whom I purchased it from, his new boat YarCraft 2095 with a Merc OptiMax 175 tiller.s/b in June 15th.