• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another First For Me.

Due to the clutter, it's not a fantastic photo, but it's still a first for me, of this species. When you don't have the luxury of a place for the birds to come to you, you have to go out and look for them. This doesn't make things easy. Most of my bird photographs recently, are taken behind the ranger station at the state park, 10 miles from here. They have a few feeders set up and I go back there and just lean against the office and wait. It doesn't take long for birds to start showing up. The problem is, it's so tough to get a clean shot. I guess a person just has to play the hand he is dealt with, at times.

2427346105_34e5baf2c0_o.jpg

Very nice shot XT. I personally like it with a little environment in the shot. A couple of the sticks are maybe a little closer than a person would like but like you said. You deal with what you have dealt. Very nice image.

X you still get the chance to work on exposures, focus. If you have the time take the shots! It makes you so much more prepared for that "perfect" opportunity. Oh and I like this shot as well.