• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reel blowout sale

AmericanOutdoors

Hello gentlemen and ladies. If you have not checked out our store please do it is the world's largest selection of fishing reels. All-American Outdoors

We will hook you up. Shimano rebates are almost over. Get your curade for about half of retail!

Check out our fly reel section as well.

If you need new gear please do not waste time, shop with us and you will see and feel the savings!!

Am i reading this right? So the Shimano Curado CU100D is $172 with free shipping, and after the $50 rebate comes to $122?

If this is the case, I am surprised more attention hasnt been paid to this thread. Is an additional $30 off of what it would cost at Cabelas!

I am trying to decide myself on a couple 200DPVs. I love that reel. But need to spend my money wisely, and I don't really Need" reels right now. But man, what a price.

Yes the price is correct. We have lots of deals that are unbelievable. All items are new, and yes we are an authorized dealer (zip code 76237) for all brands we sell. Many exclusives too.

We also offer free custom colors on Tibor reel through April.

We pay for 10% of the cost for FM readers on the following brands :

Tibor, Nautilus, Revelation, and Ardent. Coupon code : FM

Please do not use code for other brands besides those listed above. Thank you and we hope to save you money and it would be honored to do business with you.

If you see ANYTHING that is priced retail, just call us or email us for prices to low to post. We have rods, GPS, rainwear, Ice Fishing line and equipment, Lures, hunting and camping gear, anything you would find at Cabelas or Bass Pro shops, Just priced at 10% to 12% over wholesale!

Thanks

Dave

I bought 2 Shimanos from American Outdoors earlier this year. The cheapest I found, plus with the Shimano rebates it was a great deal. I got the reels from AO in about 10 days. (from TX to MN that is pretty quick). The Shimano rebates (a $50 and a $30) came in about a month. Thanks, AO.

Originally Posted By: AmericanOutdoors
Yes the price is correct. We have lots of deals that are unbelievable. All items are new, and yes we are an authorized dealer (zip code 76237) for all brands we sell. Many exclusives too.

I went to the shimano HSOforum but I was unable to find American Outdoors in their dealer directory. Can you point me to a link? I plugged in your address but it didnt find anything within 50 miles.

Thanks.

Yes rebates are valid. However, the Curados are now discontinued.

We do have a great deal on the new Revelation Fly Reels (Fly reels with sealed drag and tested below freezing temps that are Untouchable for the price)

We also have TICA Dolphin Surf reels for just 59.00 shipped for FM members. Just make note on order for a Dolphin about Fishing Minnesota and we will make sure you get the Dolpins for just 59.00 shipping included

Fin-nor Megalites are dirt cheap (when you add to cart) and selling like crazy. They are getting great feedback from all users.

Also, Free Calcutta line (made in USA) with each order. 350yd spool of Mono will be included in every order.

Avet SX 5.1 are being blown out at 149.00 free shipping.

TICA Venus GD & Condor GC are being blown out at 22.00 each.

3000 yds of Calcutta Mono Line for just 8.00!!!!!

4lb green and clear are available!!

Storm 100 Pack lure assortments of hard baits just 175.00. Regular wholesale is over 225.00

The New TICA Signature SE Cetus UltraLight reels have arrived and are getting rave reviews (2 Metal spools).

Also any big game fisherman we promise to have the lowest prices on every electric reel.

We appreciate all the support and business you guys have shown!!

DAVE

http://www.All-AmericanOutdoors.com

Great