• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Antler Study

I knew I had some photos that had the light blob that casey showed us in her photos. In looking for those photos, I went through last summer's trail cam shots. I left my trail cam in the same spot from early May until October. I had hundreds of deer photos and at one time could identify at least six different antlered deer coming in. I tried to pick out photos of what I believe to be the same deer from the beginning of the summer until he didn't show up on the camera again. Ever wonder how fast antlers grow in the summer? Here's a bit of an idea. Have patience, there are quite a few photos.

D0.jpg

D1.jpg

D2.jpg

D3.jpg

D4.jpg

D5.jpg

D6.jpg

D7.jpg

D8.jpg

D9.jpg

D10.jpg

D11.jpg

D12.jpg

D13.jpg

D14.jpg

D15.jpg

D16.jpg

D17.jpg

D18.jpg

D19.jpg

D20.jpg

As we got past the middle of August he showed up less often until I finally got one with shined antlers, and then no more. I didn't see him during hunting season and will have to wait to see if he shows up again this year.

Ken I have to take the time to tell you how cool those shots are and now I want to set up a trail camera but that will not happen any time soon. So many great shots on this forum and right now so little time to post but keep them coming grin.gif

Originally Posted By: MARINERMAGNUM
OK,this is not funny.

Am I the only one who sees Ken's capture of an actual UFO in the 7th image?

Classic domed saucer.

I think Ken captured more than he was expecting.

I knew they were out there........................

Man, I missed that. Spooky.