• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Gogebic Here We Come

A few of us are heading up the 28th thru the 1st. The anticipation is killing me. The reports from Otter and Hawkeye make the wait even tougher. I hope my report is as good as theirs. As a bonus I found out today the "Hog-A-Thon" perch contest is being held on the 29th. Just that name, Hog-A-Thon, is going to make me lose sleep. Perchking has been a huge resource in helping plan a trip. I can't thank him enough. What a neat guy. Man it's gonna be a hard couple of weeks. grin.gif

You are in for the time of your life. If you need anything e-mail me and if I can help, I will. Sign up right away for the Hog-a Thon., Man I wish I could be there. A couple of friends left today to fish the next 2 days, they will be on the water early. Have Fun!!!! grin.gif

hugonian1,

I will keep you posted on how I do this weekend, they are always on the move but the good thing is the never move that far. As for the Hog-A-Thon, my prediction is a 2.6lb fish will win it this year. Pretty good prizes a good meal and alot of nice people and for $25 for an entrance fee, you cant go wrong... Unfortunately my wife surprised me with a trip to Sarasota Fl that weekend, I tried to get out of it but that wasn't going to happen.

Have fun...

We are heading up tomorrow afternoon, a day earlier than planned and staying thru Monday. It sounds like winter is holding on up there with new snow and cool weather for the time of year. I am looking so forward to trying new waters with the opportunity to ice a true sow. The Hog-A-Thon will be a blast to participate in on Saturday. I hope to return with a great report.

Good luck hugonian1, I've heard nothing but good things about the bite for the last week or so, you should have a great time! Be sure to check out the Hoop n' Holler while you're on the lake (at the north end, west of Bergland). Can't wait to hear the report.