• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Meeting Nov 14 at Cabela's!!!

The next meeting is almost here. Friday November 14 at Cabela's. Should be a great time.

Pete Riola will be showing a few clips from fishfever.com as well as talking about the ICE Series.

Jim W will also be speaking about Trout Days.

A lot of good info to be shared and a chance to meet a lot of other FM members and friends.

I hope to see a lot of you there!

Good Fishin,
Matt

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle
MarCum

[This message has been edited by MJ5 (edited 11-06-2003).]

I'll be there.The last meeting was a good time and there was plenty of info to soak up and things to see.I am going to stroll through Cabelas and see what toys I might need for the upcomming ice fishing season.And don't forget a bunch of guys will be getting together after at Timber Lodge.I think they have a dinning room reserved for us.It will be a good time.I hope to see some of you guys there.

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
"fishhead"
[email protected]
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

How many of you Metro area Men are going to be able to make it down to Owatonna Cabelas?

Easy to find, plenty to shop for, and a great Seminar starts at 6:30.

Party afterwards at Timberlodge steakhouse. We have our own party room reserved I'm told.

Some of the best ice fishing spots in the state will be secretly shared among a privileged few who happen to be bright enough to show up grin.gif

If you're thinking about it getting in on the action at Cabelas this Friday, let us know with a post right here????

Anyone: What time do you Guys and Gals break it up down there. I would have to drive back to Plymouth afterword... I think it's a 90 minute drive home, isn't it???? ..Kaz PS Any plans for a metro get together??

It's longer than that, Kaz-- I live in the very southern part of the metro and Cabelas is still a good hour to an hour and a half from me. Plymouth is anywheres from 40-50 minutes, depending on traffic (dumb metro zigzaging roads....) So I'd be looking at 2-2 1/2 hrs....

Crawlerman,
I assure you that you couldn't be more wrong about the driving time from Plymouth to Owatonna Cabelas. Kaz is closer and Paul is very knowledgable on the driving times fom the metro down. I make it to St Cloud in 2 hours from Owatonna.

The meeting actually ends at 8:30. After the last meeting we went out and checked out the Lake Assualt Boat and River Pro Boat that a couple of attendees had along to show off.

After we did that we went just down the road close to the intersection at Timberlodge Steakhouse. We went in and they had a room reserved for us.

Talk about a bunch of storytellers having fun over fish tales...

Let's not even mention the fact that this is where the super secret information gets exchanged grin.gif

I am thinking seriously about coming down for the event as well but I am not an ice fisherman (never tried it) and it sounds like that will be the "hot" topic....not that a trip to Cabela's is ever wasted....it would be nice to meet some of you folks though.

I would be coming from Ramsey (near Anoka).

It would be great to see you Daze off. We will definitely be talking about more than ice fishing.

Okay wait a second. It takes me atleast 45 minutes, and thats in ideal weather conditions to get to Red wing. According to that formula it should only be about a half hour to 45 minutes away. It's the same respect as these Northern metro folks who say they can get there in an hour and a half smile.gif I bet that means it would only take you 30 minutes to get to Plymouth from Redwing, Right? wink.gif I'm gonna be timing this one....

MJ5, I almost feel guilty. Every time you guys have one of these events, I have to work until 7:30pm, tomorrow being no exception. Would love to get some good info and meet other guys from FM. Hope to see everyone at the ICE Expo in St. Paul. It will be my first time there, but I got a good friend who is the "ultimate" haggler for my soon to have underwater camera.
Chow for now,
GF

goin fishin,

Don't worry about it. Money needs to be made. There will be more FM Meetings and a lot of other events. Come to one of the ICE Series events and we'll call it even wink.gif

Stop by the FM booth when you go to the Ice Show. You will enjoy the show. I look forward to talking with you in the future.

Good Fishin,
Matt

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle
MarCum

I live 15 miles north of Red Wing and it usually takes us about 45 minutes to get there. The Hubby and I will be there tonite since the Raiders play at the Dome on Saturday nite. Looking forward to meeting other FM members that are close. Keep Smiling and GO RAIDERS!