• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Meeting Nov 14 at Cabela's!!!

Engr693- Nope not thinking of those Raiders the HASTINGS RAIDERS (football team) will be playing in the dome on Saturday nite so the neighbor girl was able to babysit tonite. The Vikes do need to show up also I agree. Go HASTINGS Raiders grin.gif

Going to have to pass on coming to the shindig tonite at Cabela's - suddenly am faced with a choice between talking about fishing and fishing and being in the boat wins every time....

Maybe next month....hope everyone has a great time.

Daze Off

Just got back from the meeting. I had a great time talking and learning about new fishing related topics. It was fun chatting with fellow FMers and meeting a few new faces. Pete Riola did a great job with his clips and fishfever and Jim W did a good job with all the Trout Days information. Matt from Road King Outdoors also showed off the fish house, awesome!

The next meeting is in January and we'll have some ice fishing under our belts. Should be a great time to talk and share fishing tips.

Good Fishin,
Matt

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

FM Family Night Meeting Recap

The numbers were down a bit. Likely due to all the hunters. Cabelas was also very slow, if we can take that as an indicator.

We had Pete Riola talk about fishing Video and he hinted at our plans for a possible FishingMN.com DVM.

Can you believe getting the opportunity to watch current hot bites that are going on right now at FishingMinnesota.com????

Jim W went over Trout day and we talked about the great time it was and especially how the kids loved it for the fun and learning experiances shared there from MinnAquua and The MN DNR.

We then broke up to meet and talk with each other. After quite a bit of talking we headed outside to take a look at the Road King. I'll let others tell you about that as I'm definitely biased there. It's one hot unit.

Afterwords we headed over to Timber lodge Steakhouse where I, as a newly quit smoker, had the opportunity to admonish Jim W for his smoking. I should have given Dennis crap but he was hanging low.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I definitely had a very good time.

The next meeting is in January. We'll fill you i as the date gets closer.

I believe Jeff Beckwith is working on having one in May in the Bemidji area somewhere. That way we'll have a very good opportunity to get after some slab crappies Jeff has stashed away for us. smile.gif

Right Jeff!!! grin.gif

--------------------------------
Support Our Sponsors - Get Non-Sponsors On Board
They Make FishingMN.com Possible!!!