• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

$500,000 Spectacular!!!!!!

Meaney

So, there is this new scratch-off game "$500000 Spectacular" that just came out early last week. It is a risky 20 dollar ticket though :\

I have bought 2 so far. Won 20 on the first and 100 on the second \:\)

Any of you tried this ticket yet??

Hey Guys,

We got one of those going here in the Windy for St. Pattys Day. They only sell 500,000 tix @ $20 each and the prize pool is as follows:

4 - Million Dollar Payouts

5 - $100,000 Payouts

500 - $1000 Payouts

Half of the total money is paid out, the state gets the other half, typical Lottery payouts.

The overall odds of winning a prize is 1 in 982, not bad odds for a lottery.

Windy

Originally Posted By: Meaney
I know what you mean...I felt bad afterwards, I was like "shouldn't I use that 20 to buy more beer" \:\(

hahaha ;\)

You DID use that $20 to buy more beer. After winning the $100, you can buy MUCH more beer than that $20 would have gotten you. ;\)

Will you come and touch my sholder or something, I will buy a ticket then, and it might even help as I leave for lake of the woods Thursday.... You sound like you have the luck right now.

Originally Posted By: Meaney
just won another bill today \:\)

I would like to mention that I joined the $100 club today as well, with ticket #4 that I've purchased since they came out.

I was asking the gal behind the counter, and she said yes, she's seen more $100 payouts than the minimum $20.

But... I guess it shouldn't be that big of a surprise. If you were buying a $1 ticket, it's not that big of a deal to win $5.

Multiply both numbers by 20 and you've got these payouts.

When I lived in Kansas City they had a $10 game there I would buy. One night I bought one, nothing. Then another- nothing. Fast forward to #5 and my last $10 bill, nothing. Well, I was out of cash. In Missouri you can use a credit card to buy lottery tickets- so I got 2 more with that. Hit $700 on the second one. Most I have ever hit, felt like a million. As far as this topic, haven't played the $20 yet, but will sooner or later.

I just picked up my St. Patty's day Millionare Raffle ticket here in the Windy. I am #442,852 and #442,849 out of 500,000 to be sold, they are right around 89% sold out.

Tickets were $20 each and the odds of winning something are under 1 in 1000, not too bad for a lottery. There will be 4 million dollar payouts (so I got that going for me, which is nice)

LOL

Windy

I bought one today and found out that my boss had just bought one earlier. Neither of us won. I said we should pool our money and go in together on them so we bought one more and won $20. Odds of winning a prize are 1:3-ish, so it played out as advertised I guess. I turned that one in for another but got another goose egg. I suppose we need to buy two more to get back to those 1:3 odds. lol. Every card had a $500,000 prize on it, but I'm guessing they all do to keep people interested.

Originally Posted By: Windy City Walleye Hunter
I just picked up my St. Patty's day Millionare Raffle ticket here in the Windy. I am #442,852 and #442,849 out of 500,000 to be sold, they are right around 89% sold out.

Tickets were $20 each and the odds of winning something are under 1 in 1000, not too bad for a lottery. There will be 4 million dollar payouts (so I got that going for me, which is nice)

LOL

Windy

I had a friend of mine pick up 2 of these for me as well Windy. Had him post the numbers and pics so if I hit a number I'll know lol, maybe I'll be heading to Chicago myself soon lol!!!!