• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

metro muskie leauge intrested?????

muskiedreams

A few freinds and I were thinking about getting a little muskie leauge going for the twin cities lakes. If anybody is intrested let me know. We were thinking weds nights 6 to 9 we would fish several diffrent lakes. If you are intrested give me your email address and I will send you all the details thanx!!!

Just an FYI. Here is the schedule the North Metro used last year and the rules we use. No hard sell here but you do have to be a member to participate in the North Metro league (no fee for the league once you are a member). We do have prizes like a hat and jacket for the winner but the main reason we do it is just to get together and have fun.

June 5th Bald Eagle Lake

June 12th Lake Independence

June 19th Chapter Picnic

June 21st Forest Lake

June 26th White Bear Lake

July 17th Lake Minnetonka

Aug 14th Forest Lake

Aug 21st Bald Eagle Lake

Aug 28th Lake Independence

Scoring

4 points for a 30" muskie and 1 point for each inch over 30". This is the same as the members only contest.

3 points per event fished. Bonus 2 points will be awarded for each partner during the league. 4 points if the partner is a new member of the chapter in 2007. Each partner only counts one time during the league. You may only count one partner per event.

Hours: 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm June and July, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm in August.

More FYI ...If you look at the North Metro dates, you'll see that it is a Tuesday night league. Also almost all the fishing is done in June and the 2nd half of August to avoid the high water temps of mid summer.

Huey