• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Non motor get together

June 21st should work for me. Currently banking on heading for Isle Royale for 6 days starting June 25th.

Great choice on dates. I'd probably only be able to manage a single day instead of all weekend being so close to my backpacking trip.

I am getting hitched, and leaving the country for a couple weeks after. I wont be around until July 1st.

Do what makes sense to you all, but perhaps we also plan something for end of August then.

Jeez, I can't believe I am making late summer plans already.

Hey code - good luck with hitching part. Its actually a pretty good thing \:\) - I've been with my partner for 25 yrs. And for the most part - it just kepts getting better every year - truly.

Now the important part of the post grin.gif

I'll let everyone know the date soon, and definity another paddle in the fall ! \:\)

I would have to double check with my wife, but I'm thinking the 21st is bad for me. I come back from the BWCA on the 20th and I'm not sure she will want to spend another couple in the boat. I would love to, but we'll see.

Tami- I haven't looked at your email yet cause I've been swamped, but I'll check it out tonight.

That would be fine. The June one I will be coming home from the BWCA on that friday and getting some clean clothes and picking up the kids. We will spend saturday on the river and maybe stay the night. Not sure yet.

I can't wait to get the boat in the water!!! I'm going to REI and Cabelas today to ease the cabin fever!

It was a MESS there today. It was the scratch and dent sale and they were handing out tickets and letting people go in small groups. Every cashier was swamped.

We browsed and left. I've got my sights on a new tent, some new dishes/mess kits and possibly a new pack.

Yes. A gear run is in my future as well.

My old, crappy stove takes a good 15 minutes to almost boil water, & I tore my cheap, eight-year old waterproof pants ice-fishing this winter. And I'm thinking a portable depth-finder will be invaluable in the BWCA...time to upgrade!