• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Barry Bonds in Twins Pins?

tisosy11

HaHa that is funny you would remember the "theme" music. The only one I can vaguely remember and don't know the name of is... Luis Castillo's. (I know it thumped a bit and kinda had a Mexican sound to it!)

Anyways, the Twins would never sign Bonds! When have the Twins ever signed an All-Star player with a big last name that wasn't already in their system, like Puckett was. The Twins will continue to look and grow from the inside. They will continue to pick up average players that can help them out for that year and if they work out, maybe longer. (SHANNON STEWART!?!?!) These are the types of guys the Twins will pick up, and even later on in the year I wouldn't be surprised if we pick up another guy that many who follow baseball will recognize or have at least heard of, but definately not an All-Star calibur guy like Bonds!

And NO, I'm not a fan of Bonds either, but he would provide a scare in that lineup along with Morneau.

Bonds is a j-erk, and he cheated. The only problem I have with him is that he stole the HR record by cheating, and he wont admit to it. If he admitted to it, and his HR record wouldnt count. Play ball, I would be cheering every at bat for him! I would love to have his swing in our line up!

May I add it wont ever happen, and he wouldnt fit in to our Young team!

Not true Fans???? People are saying that they don't want Bonds because of his attitude and Ego as much as the fact that he cheated. If a guy cheated and admitted to it good for him. But when he walks around like his #$%#@# don't stink and thinks everyone should worship the ground he walks on, why would you want to cheer for him, or see him on your team. Have been a Twins fan all my life, will always cheer them on, but if they were to sign Bonds, I wouldn't cheer at all for him. They have a good young team that doesn't need a cancer like Bonds on it. It is very disappointing whenever a player is linked to cheating, Twin or not, but Bonds will probably never tell the truth, and doesn't deserve to play ball anymore.

You guys all say that you wouldn't cheer for him, but none of you would be complaning when he hits a homer in the 9th inning of a close game. Think about it, you might not like him, I don't either, but if he is helping you win. That said I would be dissapionted with the twins if they did sign him.

Well if they walked Bonds, then they would have to pitch to Justin M! If we had Bonds's bat in our line up, we would compete this year! Considering that our pitchers can keep the games within reason.