• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Uggs for my honey

Scoot

I tried to buy a pair of Uggs (brand of boots) for my wife for Valentine's Day. Nobody in town has them anymore. Apparently they're sold out all over.

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of Uggs for my wife? I already went to plan B for Valentine's Day, but I'd like to get her a pair regardless.

Thanks,

Actually, it depends what style of Uggs your wife is looking for. The traditional boot is sold out nation wide, except for a few particular sizes. It usually runs anywhere from 115$ to $140.I don't know if your wife wants the "for looks" kind, but there's a subsection on the Uggs webpage for winter boots that will actually keep your feet warm. Most of the Ugg brand are for looks and of course the name.

Sorry ladies, but uggs stands for ugly. These have got to be the worst looking boots I have ever seen. Almost as ugly as those designer purses. They all just scream "I have so much money I can waste it on garbage like this!"

I have always told myself that I would not date a girl that wears them. I have an absolute hatred for them, not for any particular reason other than all the pop stars have to have them, so then everyone else does. People I know point them out in a crowd to see me turn green. I can laugh about it because it is really unfounded, but I don't like em and agree with TNFL. UGG = UGLY!!!

They make the same boots at Cabelas in anything from Deer to Kangaroo leather in higher quality for less, but my lady "NEEDS" Ugg(ly) boots because theyre trendy... Anyone remember Dr. Martens? Yeah, me either \:\) Stupid expensive trends... She gets a $140 pair of boots, so when it comes time to get say... new lures or an auger-believe you me that new "trendy" purse and pair of boots will find its way into the conversation \:D

They are those ugly boots that the ladies are wearin. They almost look like seude and have the faux wool or is it real wool lining in them. Most girls wear them with their pants tucked into them or bunched up at the top, occasionally you will see a girl in a skirt wearing them.

Here is a crochet version from their HSOforum. I would curse at you for making me go to the site, but the word filter would get mad.

5833-SAN-PROD.jpg

UGLY!!!

Here is their original...

5815-SAN-PROD.jpg

Oh ok so your want to get some environmental info up in this discussion so boilerguy and polar and maybe now you can discuss UGGS at will, without abandon and no holds barred because you found a loophole that these boots could possibly conserve energy? Discuss away fancy men! \:D\:D\:D

PS. Is this what you meant boatfixer?? confused.gif Maybe I'm not catching the drift? blush.gif