• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is It Too Early To Get an American Idol Thread Going?

I agree with all. Sayeshe was smoking hot. Good Gravy! The david's should be in the Finals and then David Cook should win but who knows. I never thought Rueben would beat Clay but he did..

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much of a surprise....them sexy legs had to take a walk. It will be interesting to see if she makes any waves, like some of the other non winning contestants did in the past.

I'm somehow not as interested in it now...once the gals are gone, well, it just isn't the same for me...I'll go with Archeleta winning the whole enchilada.

It gets to be a hassle, switching from Thursday night fights, to UFC matches, to baseball, to American Idol, they all come on at the same time....seems like you always miss the big play, the k.o., or the defining moment, when you are flippin back and forth.

Those tight low-rise jeans and the little tank top did nothing to dissapoint the viewers in her last hurrah! This finally is too close to call in my opinion, both these guys are very good at what they do, I'd give the slight edge to Cook, but Archie is only 17 and can grow more into a star yet... All depends on what the finale song is and what else they choose for next week I think.

OH I forgot to mention... WHAT IN THE WORLD was that garbage Fatassia "sang" and "danced" to???? OH MY GOD, that was the worst thing I've ever seen. The look on Simon's face was PRICLESS. She was the worst winner of this show ever.

I want David C, unfortionaltly the people voting are the ones that sell out Hannah Montana in five minutes so it will most likely be Salimander Toung.

Speaking of Fatassia, I'm not saying she's ugly, but girl could eat an apple through a picket fence.

I'd like to see Cook win it also....not only because he can rock, but it would be a kind of sweet revenge for all the good rockers that came before him and got shot in the arse in the finals....the main one being Doughtry.

Archeleta has a dynomite voice, but so did Luciano Pavoratte, Wayne Newton, Jim Nabors, a bunch of dudes, just not my kind of music, or presentation...but ya gotta give the kid his due, he can sing and the young texters love em, so the best all around performer might not win.

I thought alot of the better singers then Dreads, or Brooke, got sniped before their time. Kristy being one of them and Smithson being another. I'll be getting the news 2nd hand next week cause I'll be watching the fights!

I have never voted but have thought Cook should win for quite awhile. I think I might just try voting for the first time next week. I hope to see Archie not make it just to spite his dad.

I'd vote for Cook. I'll buy his album as soon as it comes out. And I buy a total of 3 cds a year!!

David "Archuletting your Dad control your life" needs some time under his belt to develop his stage presence/whatever.

He'll end up winning because of the young girls though

fyi "Nielsen said the average "Idol" watcher who votes by text message did so 38 times in April 2008, with women submitting 44 percent more text-message votes than men"

SOOOOOOO the women are the big voters! my guess is they are preteen women.