• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is It Too Early To Get an American Idol Thread Going?

i think its a joke, i really do. All the younger people are all about it, and thats whats killing the show. Look at last year, with that guy from last year that should have never made it as far as he did.

I dont like it ne more, and is not right.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was all kinds of stories about her on the internet yesterday after she tried to report on Castro's two songs after he'd only sang one. Everybody saying she's nuts or drunk or stoned or all three...

Ya Mahn!

Who the he11 is voting for the Rasta Man??? I know all the pre-teens are voting for little David, my 8 year old grand daughter loves him, and you know all the adult classic rockers are voting for Cook so who is keeping Rasta Man afloat?

You knew Brook was going to go but we should be looking at Carly instead of Rasta Man and then I could live with the final 4. Should get very interesting now that there is only 1 female to get the estrogen vote.

Windy

I don't watch the show anymore, but my wife tells me what is going on.

After last night, she says she has had enough too. But, I have a feeling she will be watching again.

I will get updates and come on here for updates, but I have better things to do than watch this show as it frustrates me. Cook will be off soon, and little David will win. {Gag} Just like last year. The best singer took 3rd.

My wife told me a caller asked why Paula treats everyone so nice. What was her response? Also, she really got mixed up the last show I watched. Thought everyone sang twice halfway through the show?

She said this: "The people who get on the stage have a difficult job so I have to say what they need to hear to make them feel good." in a nutshell.

There was some rumors on the net about her getting canned, some said sites said it was for under the influence use, and some said it was cause she is so ditzy all the time.

That's what she said. She really ruins the show for me. I loved when she said "I liked the second song better" to rasta boy when they had each only sang one song. What a nutjob.

With her eloquent speaking capabilities, she could always look for a job in motivational speaking.

...ok maybe not! \:\/grin.gif

I keep asking my wife if she actually watches the show and realizes that 90% of what she says makes no sense at all.

I wonder what is really in her coke glass.

OK...for all you Kristy Lee fans, I suggest you do a internet search for the Hydrabrush commercials. You want to watch the one where she plays the Swedish exchange student, although the she looks good as the dirty dental hygienist also.