• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who all has a Wii?

hoggs222

Originally Posted By: hoggs222
I just got Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii and it's been a blast. I get home from work and play 6-7 songs until I can't feel my hand anymore. I'm up to almost 5 stars on each song on easy. Medium level, only one song passed.

I can't wait for a decent baseball or hockey game that works for the Wii.

You're doing what I did which I found to be very helpful. Pass all the Easy with Five Stars < Great Practice, then move to Medium and do the same. Took me a while to get to Hard, that Orange key just absolutely screws me lol!

I love my Wii. The only thing is I wish they could make some good FPS games for it or a good fishing game.

I find myself playing Wii sports as much if not more than any other game. I would have paid $50 for this game!

I really liked Zelda. I bought metroid and Mario Galaxy but lost interest in both about half way through each.

Im looking forward to Smash brothers.

Originally Posted By: TurnUpTheFishing
Well I did pick up the sega fishing game. Its better than rapala's game but its still just ho-hum. At least it was only $30.

The only thing I don't like about the RAPALA game is that it is one player. I think I as well as my boys would have more fun playing against each other on a split screen like we do playing Mator National.