• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GTA -4-

Meaney

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game got the first perfect 10 rating from ign in over ten years. first game since zelda, ocarina of time. multiplayer free mode looks awesome where you can just roam with others. will be buying tuesday.

Originally Posted By: bgreen82
you guys getting it for xbox or ps3? if youre playing it on 360 look up "whistlebritchez" and we can race some helicopters or run over some pedestrians or something.

XBOX 360 here. Not sure if I will pick it up tonight for the midnight opening, probably just pick it up while I'm at work tomorrow. Midnight get's passed my bedtime. lol

Originally Posted By: dtro
Have you guys seen the leaked gameplay.....looks awesome!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qu1mKL5Eps&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qu1mKL5Eps&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

HAHAHAHA!!! DTRO, that killed me \:\) and the funniest part is, I watched the whole thing..kinda like that song \:\)

It's actually called getting "RickRolled".

It's funny the first time, but just wait till you think you are onto some hot info and the lead takes you to that link.

It makes you want to scream \:\)