• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

One of my favorties

Our project for my photo club this month was to find our favorite photo and bring it to the meeting. I typically don't enjoy taking photos of people because they typically don't like to get there picture taken so it was a little odd that this has been one of my favorites.

Claire-BW.jpg

B&W makes the stronger impact, IMO. And it removes the green color cast issues in the hair and the shirt. Unless the shirt is light green, of course. I shouldn't assume it's not. And I like very much how the green BG darkens toward the edge.

If she's Irish, it could be more compelling in color as St. Patrick's Day approaches.

It's a moving image in any case. The composition alone is excellent and supercedes any possible color issues (which if they are present are easily handled in post processing.) It's one I'd be proud to have, Mike.