• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WOW!! What a day on the Ice

Well Cindy and I made it up to meet with Kevin Riley and do a bit of Fishing. Man I cannot believe I was fishing with one of the National Champions!! Needless to say we had a GREAT time and Cindy and I appreciate your invite and hospitality Kevin. Here's a few pic's of the day.

The Champ with a nice perch

>

Cindy perfecting the art of jigging!

>

Nice Perch Cindy!

>

Cindy and Kevin with a "Green Carp" LOL

>

Cindy has another floppin' on the Ice!!

>

Cindy, again with another. She really liked the shanty with the heater when the wind picked up cool.gif

>

As you all can see we had a great day on the Ice and look forward to sharing the Ice with Kevin again. Kevin your a Great host and I cannot thank you enough for inviting Cindy and I. I enjoyed standing around and shooting the bull with you. I look forward to taking one of your charters chasing the Delaware river Walleyes and Shad, keep me informed when that starts.

We will definately be seeing eachother on the ice more in the future.

Tight Lines everyone,

Steve

Tim, Thank God I have my own Marcum!!! I felt complete today ;\)

Donny real enjoyed his MarCum as well today. he doesn't post here nut to go from and LCD to an LX-5 that's not a tep up that's agiant leap foward.

I knew you and Kevin would hit it off great and your pictures are outstanding. It's cool that Ice team has taken the yoke off there prostaff and they can fish with the best and not have to watch there back anymore and with the new series you will see a lot more guys using what they want. Good luck tomorrow Steve, I'll call you. Cindy is getting really good at this ice fishing stuff huh?

Tim,

It is great to see the "Power Sticks" let loose to fish with what they prefer. You are absolutely right about Kevin, be hard pressed to find another guy that is as down to Earth and loves the outdoors as much as he does. Cannot wait for the next "trip". I'll talk with you about that on the phone to get the details set.

I'm amazed at how she has taken to this and how well she's doing with it. Darn near a pro already!

Steve

Steve and Cindy

I had a great time meeting you both out at the fishing club yesterday! I am already looking forward to our next outing!

I'll bring the heineken, bratwurst, and pickled eggs. \:D

Tim... No check yet. I'm starting to get a little annoyed. mad.gif

Dark Cloud and Tank

I always enjoyed sharing the ice with you guys. We will have to wet a line some where this year!

You guys should really think about fishing the Silver Lake event this February.

Kevin Riley

Kevin, WELCOME Aboard!!

Thank you again for a great day on the ICE!! Definately have to hook up again soon. I would think it best to leave the Heineken, and pickled egg's home!! That combo could cause me to end the energy shortage....atleast the natural gas part..LOL. Have you heard about the Tourney this coming weekend, whether it's a go or not? If not your invited to fish what I've talked about with us!!

Steve.

Way to go Kevin! Nice to see you come out of the closet and POST :Dgrin.gif Good to see you two get together on the ice and have fun that's cool. We had a blast today as well even though the fishing stunk. More Abbot and Costello comedy stuff than you could shake a stick at, I'm starting to think reel weeds are nothing more than an anchor or good material for a comedy, \:D more later... ENY Tyler knows what happened he called me on the way back and I had him rolling... grin.gif