• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

how come?

Kodiak

YOu also can not ride dirtbike in the ATV trails along a road way. We made a wrong turn last year and had a dirt bike with us and he got a written warning in Akely. At the same time, we had a guy in our club who was in the Air Force and had a ATV registerd in Alaska, and the CO gave him grief about not having MN registration on his maching. I think she as wrong here. I beleive the rules say registred somewere.

do the dirtbikes make ruts more than the wheelers?? i think not! i dont know what the deal is, maybe they are concerned with the speed of the bikes vs. wheelers.....

you have to drive up by virginia pretty much to ride dirtbikes, what a joke.

the MNDNR/MN GOVERMENT is a JOKE when it comes to riding ohv vehicles!!

we shouldnt have to register anything if you cannot ride them anywhere.

heck when i was in sd, the cops, rangers, forest service works never even bat an eye when we would buzz by going down the highway on our atvs! Minnesota is just too restrictive on everything unless it involves downtown wierdos or some art project!

Are we gonna take this lying down? No! Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Heck no! We need to make sure we attend as many public hearings as possible. I have seen first hand where people who make the rules listen to those that show up and make a valid point. There is definitely power in numbers. You don't have to say anything, just go and stand when a supporter is talking.

Originally Posted By: kwiggy
Are we gonna take this lying down? No! Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Heck no!

Oh no. The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? ;\) Sorry but I just couldn't resist.

If there is a time to act...it is now. Look at the classifications thread, follow the links, and help out if you can.

Take a look here

You can see how some other people view atv's and get an understanding. Kind of interesting

Originally Posted By: waskawood
 Originally Posted By: kwiggy
Are we gonna take this lying down? No! Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Heck no!

Oh no. The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? ;\) Sorry but I just couldn't resist.

That's one of my favorite John Belushi lines from "Animal House." It makes me chuckle everytime I hear it. \:D